Oh my gosh Lady!! Olyvia has grown so muuuuch!! Her hair has gotten so long, look at those piggy tails! I can't believe she's two already :( Sounds like you guys are doing very well! I am so happy to hear all the good news. Glad to hear Kasey had an awesome baptism. It has to be nice to have some family support around for you and the kiddos, too. I'm so happy for you and I miss you! I can not wait to see you. Many, many hugs!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Lady!! Olyvia has grown so muuuuch!! Her hair has gotten so long, look at those piggy tails! I can't believe she's two already :( Sounds like you guys are doing very well! I am so happy to hear all the good news. Glad to hear Kasey had an awesome baptism. It has to be nice to have some family support around for you and the kiddos, too. I'm so happy for you and I miss you! I can not wait to see you. Many, many hugs!
Post a Comment