We also enjoyed cake and ice cream with my nieces and nephews and my brother and sister and parents. It was a good night and no one wanted to go home!
"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Spinnerz
We were invited to the local skating rink for my niece's birthday party. I haven't been skating since I was in middle school! The kids had a blast and I was able to get back on the skates. It was fun and I did pretty good, just took it really SLOW! I still don't know how to get down the stopping thing! Olyvia and Steven had little things that helped them stay up while skating. It was pretty funny to watch. I "helped" them hold on to it and pushed them around the rink. David even got out on the floor and skated for a little while on in-line skates.
We also enjoyed cake and ice cream with my nieces and nephews and my brother and sister and parents. It was a good night and no one wanted to go home!






We also enjoyed cake and ice cream with my nieces and nephews and my brother and sister and parents. It was a good night and no one wanted to go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment