We didn't really do a whole lot, just hung out as a family and then had hamburgers, hot dogs and cake with one of our friends who has a son that is a little older than Steven. We didn't even get to sing Happy Birthday to him and light candles on the cake because as soon as I brought the cake through the door, he started bawling about wanting cake. Unfortunately, he was already eating dinner and after seeing the cake decided he was NOT going to eat anything until he got some cake!
How he looked before getting the cake....
How he looked when he got his way... (It's his birthday, what can I say?)
Steven loved opening gifts and being the center of attention.
Thanks to Grandparents and other friends and family for helping Steven to have a wonderful birthday! This is his reaction to all the excitement!
We love and miss all of our family and friends that can't be here to enjoy birthdays, special events and wonderful moments that we are able to experience and share together as a family. Thank goodness for blogs!
3 comments:
Sweet pictures. I love the look on Steven's face. And the look on David's cause he had food in his mouth. Thanks for inviting us. We love you guys!!!
Little Steven is 2 allready, I can't get over it! Where does the time go?! Little ones grow up way too fast!
He's so OLD! Time for him to go out and get a job! Teach that kid to mow the lawn or something!
Post a Comment