Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 8 years to us!

David and I have been married 8 years today! I'm am so very grateful to my Heavenly Father for leading me to him. He is my rock, and the love of my life. Here are 8 things that I love about David.
1. He cares deeply for me and our children. He loves his family very much.
2. He is a very spirtual person and only wants to do those things that are right and pleasing to the Lord.
3. He is a hard worker. When he puts his mind to something, he doesn't waste time and gets it done.
4. He likes to sing and dance as if no one is watching. [Something he would never do in public. :)]
5. He has 7 different smiles. One when he is on a high and having a really good day, one when he is excited to see and play with his children, one when there are tons of people in the room but he is only looking at me, one when I've been away and he is excited to see me, one when he knows that he has done something that the Lord wanted him to do, one when he is being goofy, and one when he has just done something sneaky!
6. He cares so much about the welfare of other people, even total strangers.
7. He loves to serve.
8. He loves me with all of his heart and would do anything for me and continues to do so even when I am not being so nice to him.

David, I love you! Happy 8th!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Dude happy late anniversary!! I have the same backgroung for my blog...we are too much alike. I love you guys!!

M C said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Time sure flies doesn't it! Hope you got a chance to celebrate and spend some good ol' time together..

The Duff Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Cassie Jeter said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! I think it's so amazing we have the same one! Did you guys do anything fun to celebrate? Hope it was a great one.

Eve said...

Hey! I'm glad I found you on here. You have a great family.