Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas


We had a wonderful relaxing Christmas Day. Christmas Eve wasn't so great because I was sick with a stomach bug or it could have even been food poisoning. Not sure which it was because everybody has been sick the past few weeks. But it was not very fun!
We woke up Christmas morning and the kids were all excited about the presents under the tree. Steven wasn't really sure what all the fuss was about at first, but then he started having fun.

This was Steven's first Christmas of being able to open gifts, so he just wasn't sure if he was supposed to be opening his own presents or getting into everyone else's gifts! He had a lot of fun ripping the paper, though. He got a lot of toy cars in all shapes and sizes, but his most favorite toy of all was the ball popper. It blows out balls with air. He thinks it's hilarious that the balls pop out by themselves, but he also gets a kick out of the air hitting him in the face. He gets the biggest grin on his face when we turn it on!


Kasey was excited to see all the presents, but the first thing that she said was, "Where did all this stuff come from?". She got even more excited when she saw all the "My Little Pony" things that she got. She got other things, but she was mostly excited about the ponies!


All Alysson wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth, but she got a little more than that! She was mostly excited about "The Highscool Musical" movies and doll that she got.


David and I didn't get a whole lot for ourselves. He got pajama pants and hair clippers for himself and for when Steven's hair needs to be cut. (It does now, but I'm too chicken to let it be cut right now!)I also got pajamas, but I was also in desperate need of socks too and got some new ones. My old ones were pretty "holy"! :)
Thank you to all of our family and friends who contributed in helping make our Christmas a little more special. We miss all of you and hope your Christmas was just as wonderful. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

looks like a nice CHristmas for you guys. I need new socks, too. I think I have thrown away several pairs in the past month. It's time to invest in new ones.

Liz Palmer said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Kale got the same ball popper toy that Steven got. I am so glad that you have a blog so that I can always know what is going on in your lives!