This year for Valentine's Day, David took me to see Montgomery Gentry, a country music band. I like some country music and was familiar with some of their songs, so I was excited to go! We were glad to be able to sit in the "Floor" seating area, but unfortunately had to sit next to people that wanted to get up every 5 minutes to get another alcoholic drink or some who wanted to stand up and shake their booties in our (actually David's) faces. Overall, it was a fun date, but we were ready to go by the end. I guess we are turning into old fogies.
"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Valentine's Day Concert
This year for Valentine's Day, David took me to see Montgomery Gentry, a country music band. I like some country music and was familiar with some of their songs, so I was excited to go! We were glad to be able to sit in the "Floor" seating area, but unfortunately had to sit next to people that wanted to get up every 5 minutes to get another alcoholic drink or some who wanted to stand up and shake their booties in our (actually David's) faces. Overall, it was a fun date, but we were ready to go by the end. I guess we are turning into old fogies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment