Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The Pirate

The Lovely Lady :)

The Ragamuffin

Woody

Forget the candy she just wants the whole cake!

This year for Halloween, David dressed up as a pirate (even though everyone thought he was everything BUT that...maybe he should have worn an eye patch or had a parrot on his shoulder), Alysson was a princess (even though she didn't want to be, but that's what you get when you shop at the last minute in Fairbanks...not much of a selection), Kasey was the Queen of Hearts, Steven was Woody from Toy Story, and Olyvia was a little Ragamuffin (kind of like Raggedy Ann). I don't know what I was, but the wig and cape were fun to wear! Our Halloween weekend was very eventful. We went trick-or-treating at the Army Hospital, was invited to a Halloween birthday party, and also went to a Halloween Party that was at church. So needless to say, our kids were loaded with sugar all weekend!
Oh, and somehow I didn't take pictures of Alysson and Kasey...not sure what happened there!

No comments: