Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kasey's Graduation Ceremony

Today David, Steven, Olyvia and I went to Kasey's Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony. She was so cute it almost made me cry. I will admit that I got teary-eyed! We started out in the gym. They sang songs and danced around with scarves. I even got to get out there and learn a dance with her. Very cute performance!
Afterwards, we went to her classroom, where she was dressed as a bee and they sang Mother's Day and Father's Day songs to us and gave us gifts that she had made with her class. I got a "service" flower and David got a paper tool box. We then were able to eat sub sandwiches, chips and cupcakes. Yum!
I can't believe Kasey is headed to first grade next year! She is getting to be quite the big girl. Love you Kasey!

Dancing with the Scarves!
"When I grow up, I want to be a teacher."
Getting her certificate from The Principal, Mr.P
Kasey the Bee

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

The Kid was a total butt when she graduated from kindergarten. she refused to sing or do the performance stuff. Glad to see Kasey isn't like that. MUCH more fun!