Today I have been updating my blog because I haven't done it since March. I've added quite a bit of pictures. Check it out!
For those of you who don't know yet, we closed on our house and got the keys this past Monday the 4th. It's exciting to be able to make it our own. We've already taken down wallpaper, painted a room, replaced some light fixtures and still have more that we want to do. We have to be moved by the 28th, so we are back and forth between both houses just packing and cleaning and getting things ready to move into our new home. The kids are very excited about our new home too!
School gets out on the 19th for the summer! Alysson is excited to be able to stay up an hour later! It will be a good summer, let's just hope it warms up.
Anyway, our last news is that we are pregnant with #4! We're excited! Lots of crazy, busy, wonderful things going on right now.
3 comments:
Glad about your house - it's a lot of work to move!! I'm going to be moving of post this summer and I'm NOT looking forward to it...
Congratulations again on your new home and a new baby on the way!! What an exciting time for you and your family!! Wishing you the best at this time and in the future, as always,
Jeter Family!
You are pregnant AGAIN? I thought your last one was your last one? Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment