Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Why I haven't posted pictures....

I usually don't post anything unless I have a picture to go with it. But I haven't been able to post pictures because of a dumb moment that I had. Ok, so I was trying to post about the princess party and had my memory stick from my camera all ready to go into the computer to download pictures. When I put it into the "MS/MS PRO" place, it wouldn't work. I tried a couple of times, thinking maybe there was something that I did wrong. Well I guess not, who knows what it was?! Anyway, I saw on our printer/scanner that there was a place for "MS PRO" too, so I thought "Awesome, I can still download pictures!" So I put the memory stick into the place where it was supposed to go, but the slot seemed too big for the stick. So I took it out. Well curiosity got the best of me because I tried it again (again thinking that I had done something wrong!) and it went all the way in and I can't get it out now!! I tried tweezer (yes, I unplugged it first) and I even tried turning the printer upside down! So just in case you were wondering why there aren't any new pictures....that's why!! When I get some pocket change to get another one or figure out how to get my memory stick out of my printer, then you will get some new pictures! :)

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

Computers and printers are a PAIN!!